As seen on Beyoncé, Rushi modular headpiece system. Stay connected to the latest news.
SAPPO** Crown w/ reversible Clusters
Like all of our headpiece systems, this one is modular. It can be worn in different ways:
1. As a solo crown
2. Combined with detachable SAPPO medallions
3. With SAPPO Clusters reversed
4. With additional removable accessories from our various collections (sold separately)
Comfortable and Functional
* All pieces easily clasp on and off. For example, you remove the tassel attachments if you get tired on the dance floor or want to move a little more vigorously.
* The crown has an adjustable chain and clasp at center back to ensure a snug fit.
* The headband is lined in velvet ensuring comfort for hours.
This is a vegan product.
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Shipping Time: 10-20 days, depending on availability.
For Expedited shipping, contact us with your order number immediately after ordering.
**Sappho of Lesbos (c. 620-570 BCE) was a lyric poet whose work was so popular in ancient Greece, and beyond, that she was honored in statuary and praised by figures such as Solon and Plato. Sappho was given different honorary names such as the "Tenth Muse" and "The Poetess". She ranks with Archilochus and Alcaeus, among Greek poets, for her ability to impress readers with a lively sense of her personality. Her language contains elements from Aeolic vernacular speech and Aeolic poetic tradition, with traces of epic vocabulary familiar to readers of Homer.